Resolved Question: What do you think of the
Posted on 15 February 2015 | 7:08 pm
Resolved Question: Do you think Anna Wintour
there has been a rumour about kanye west and kim wanting to put their baby on the cover of vogue and i do not think that is a good idea. do you think anna will agree to that?
Posted on 13 August 2013 | 9:49 pm
Resolved Question: I need to interview
I am writing a research paper on an inspirational person for English class, and my teacher requires that we include at least one interview. We must interview someone who knows about your inspirational person. I have decided to research Anna Wintour, the editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine. This interview can be done via email. If anyone could possibly help me, either being a person to interview or knowing a person to interview, it would be greatly appreciated! I need help ASAP!
Posted on 13 November 2011 | 12:23 am
Resolved Question: Anna wintour Qs..fashion?
1.Is Anna wintour chic??
2.can there be a next ANNA WINTOUR?
3. can you still be a fashion lover/fashionable without knowing anna wintour? e.g if i havent heard of her would i still be fashionable and a fashion lover or do you have to know who SHE IS to be a fashion lover.
Posted on 30 July 2011 | 10:06 am
Resolved Question: How can I become a
1) What are the top colleges/universities for becoming a fashion editor? What should I major in? Would it be helpful if I had experience with makeup, hair, photography, etc.?
2) What are the top fashion magazines to work for? How hard will it be trying to become a fashion editor?
3) What is the average salary for a starting fashion editor and one with experience?
4) Do you have to be good at math? What EXACTLY does a fashion editor do? Is there just one or are there other positions of equal work/status? (Idk the word for that lol.)
5) How hard is it to start your own fashion magazine? What does it take? Would I have to major in something different if I wanted to do that?
Lol sorry I asked so many questions. I just know for a fact that I want to work in the industry, I just need a little guidance. If possible please list sources. Thank youuuu
Posted on 13 September 2010 | 2:52 pm