Resolved Question: Does Aldi's own Trader
A friend at work suggested I make Trader Joes's cornbread mix. Over the weekend a different friend told me that Aldi's owns Trader Joes. They said Trader Joes is Aldi with a fancy label so you pay more. I'm not sure if my friends comment is true it not, cause it sorta took the allure away from Trader Joes for me.
Posted on 8 April 2013 | 5:04 am
Resolved Question: I am the epitome of a
This is a completely serious question. I am book smart but when it comes to common sense sometimes I can't believe how stupid I can be. Like I left my wallet on my car and drove away the other day, I kept thinking that the laundromat was on this other street when I was doing my laundry but my friend had to remind me each time we went that it was on a different one cause I kept walking toward the other street. Everyone that knows me calls me "blonde" which I am but I would like to be more mindful and aware of what I'm doing. I am starting a new job today and I don't want to mess it up by doing something stupid. What can I do to be more mindful and aware of what I'm doing?
Posted on 24 June 2012 | 1:20 am
Resolved Question: Good books about .. ?
Can you please help me find good books to read and learn about the following topics :
- anxiety disorders that teenagers may suffer naturally .. how to know if they are suffering it ..
- developing your brain skill .. to become smarter .. think faster ..and better concentration .. focus .. mental durability ..... and better memory
- fitness : exercises to maintain a strong and fit body .. (so that a one can be ready for advanced sports like martial arts .. )
- self-discipline : how to attain/improve it step by step ( .. and not just some lame advises that says when .. "THINK ABOUT ".. )
- parenting a girl from birth to teenage ..
-learning Japanese language
Posted on 8 February 2012 | 6:56 pm
Resolved Question: Can you find these for my
profit in 2010
carlos slim helu
s. robson walton
or give me a link
Posted on 23 March 2011 | 7:47 am
Resolved Question: I need suggestions for my
The prompt is to defend the importance of language as a key to identity and social acceptance.
“Change your language and you change your thoughts” (Karl Albrecht). Language is the window into one's mind and thoughts. The language one employs reveals one’s character and upbringing. When we hear someone speak, we immediately know one's gender, education, age, and his/her place of origin. Language is a valuable asset to the unique identity and social acceptance of a person.
Posted on 28 November 2010 | 11:46 am