Resolved Question: Places to visit in
I'm planning to go on a trip to Switzerland with my family for 10 days without a tour program. I just wanted to ask a couple of things:
1) I shall be visiting in May, so which are the best places to visit during summer?
2) The 10 days are all I have, and cannot be extended. So, which places would be ideal to stay in? Places that are well connected to other parts of the country?
Posted on 1 April 2013 | 7:06 pm
Resolved Question: Is 'William Tell' fact or
Posted on 29 November 2010 | 9:50 am
Resolved Question: Switzerland- Travel
I am planning 7 days trip to Switzerland, on 9th of September, I am taking a BA flight from Bahrain either to Zurich or Geneva. I have certain questions since this is my first trip to Europe.
1) I am traveling with my wife and son, who is 2 year old, how will be the weather in September? Whether it will be challenging for my 2 year old son? What should be the kind of clothes we should carry?
2) I badly need some days of relaxation, so I don’t need mad rush site seeing also it should be easy for my son at the same time I don’t want to miss any sites as I am not sure when next I will visit Switzerland again. I have planned 7 days trip currently if required I can plan for 1 or 2 days addition.
3) I am planning an economical trip - a) Where should I land -either Zurich or Geneva?
(b) Which are the must see locations considering that I have 7 or 8 days (c)What should be the route I should be adopting? (d) I am planning to use public transportation- train & Bus - I would like to buy a ticket for 8 days which can be used for all the days - Please advice. (d) I need to plan my stay, I would prefer a good family hotels up to 3 star- If possible if there are hotel chain which has hotels at different locations where I have to base I would like to take one booking so that I can bargain better rates- Please advise with various options I have.
(e) We eat both veg and non veg food, but we prefer Indian food, whether it will be available?
Posted on 17 May 2010 | 5:17 am
Resolved Question: Winter tyres in
I need to know if one needs winter tyres in switzerland in April or is it ok to drive through without them. The fact is that I will be driving through Switzerland to go to Rome and then back. That means we will be driving on Motorway 2.
Any tips, advice is welcome.
Posted on 28 March 2010 | 9:49 pm
Resolved Question: What time does the mail
Posted on 28 December 2009 | 6:35 am