Open Question: Need quick answers: What are
We just arrived in Maienfeld today and unfortunately it's raining. We don't want to stay in our hotel for the rest of the afternoon.
Posted on 4 August 2016 | 10:16 pm
Resolved Question: What City is the Best for
What city is the best for the traditional Swiss experience? Which city would have the best views of the Swiss Alps (like in Heidi)? Where can one sample the famous Swiss cheeses and chocolates? Which place is best to see the Swiss clocks, watches, army knives and banking?
And what attractions are ones that someone who has never been there before simply can't miss?
Thanks! Thanks Brian! That sounds very interesting! Do you know anything about Lucerne, Geneva, Zurich, Zermatt, Basel, Lausanne, Maienfeld or the Reichenbach Falls?
Posted on 16 December 2013 | 4:29 am
Resolved Question: Can you condense the
Posted on 11 September 2011 | 6:35 am
Resolved Question: How to visit
My sister and I will fly into Zurich on 30june2011 and we wish to visit the following places: Zurich ,Maienfield (Heidi village) ,Rhine falls ,Vaduz ,Lugano (incl 160 factory outlets),Lucern(incl Mt.Titlis),Zermatt,Interlaken, Montreux,Geneva,Salzburg,Vienna,Bratislava,Budapest and Prague. We will travel by train and also wish to ride the Bernina Express and the Golden Panoramic Train from Interlaken to Montreux. We have not booked our flight yet but it would be cheaper if our flight out is also from Zurich airport . My questions are:
1) Does Swiss Pass get us to all the places that we mentioned in Switzerland?
2) With Swiss Pass can we get discounts when we buy Bernina Express and Golden Panoramic Train tickets?
3) Where do we buy Bernina Express and Golden Panoramic Train tickets? is it necessary to book in advance considering july is peak season or can we buy them when we arrive at Zurich airport?
4) How do we get to the other cities outside Switzerland?
5) Could you suggest an itinerary? We wish to stay longer in Interlaken to sit on the grass, be amongst the cows, and experience hiking.
6) Is Salzburg,Vienna,Bratislava, Budapest and Prague safe for 2 middleaged ladies?
Thank you very much for your help. We appreciate any tips or suggestions.
Posted on 20 March 2011 | 9:40 pm
Resolved Question: I would like to book a
I have a holiday in Zurich from 21th Nov. I would like to book a daily tour going to "Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour from Zurich: Two Countries in One Day" from website: http://www.viator.com/tours/Zurich/Heidiland-and-Liechtenstein-Tour-from-Zurich-Two-Countries-in-One-Day/d577-2460HEID.
Can some one advise me something. This tour Ok? Or pls advise us th best tour from another company in Zurich. Thanks
Posted on 28 October 2009 | 11:00 pm