Resolved Question: Names of British towns?
For homework we have to make up A-Z of townsand cities in Britain, we'll be learning about British Isles in our Humanities topic. Please can anyone help?
Posted on 15 January 2013 | 3:11 am
Resolved Question: HELP!! I'M DESPARATE!?
i need a job!!
I'm almost 14 years old
my mums just lost her job and i don't have a dad : L :(
so i have no-one who can provide money to our family
im the eldest so i reckon that its my responsibility to find a job just until my mum can find another one.
i'm looking for jobs in either...
(all in u.k)
any job at all that allows 13/14 year olds to work
could you please provide
1) a list of jobs available
2) possibly a website link to a job in one of those 3 locations.
3) and how much the jobs pay : L
thank you sooo much i need to find a way to finish off paying for my little brothers hospital bill... he's very seriously ill and he also has a mental disability so its even worse... i've paid most of it but i need to find money for the rest of the bill...
thankyou it really means alot to me!
Posted on 5 April 2012 | 9:11 pm
Open Question: Crisis team? help please :(?
hi i'm in a 'crisis'
I need to call the crisis team but i dont have their contact details, at least i have them somewhere but i cant find their phone number. im in eastbourne is anyone able to find their number for me? i just want to k*ll myself. i havent been this low for a long time. :'(
Posted on 29 February 2012 | 5:49 am
Resolved Question: Bedroom Re-Decor idea?
so, i'm redecorating my bedroom, because atm, it's pink brown and cream and i'm not sure how to have it. i want the theme color's to be purple & black/grey (not sure what will look better so that's where i need your first opinion) i like an individual looks, and i like decorative things like floral patterns, swirly patterns etc. im going to have a cork board where my fireplace (which is now filled in) used to be, and ill cover it in pictures. my room is fairly big. i need ideas on;
bedding, furniture, decorative stuff, pictures, lamps/lights, and anything else really (including pictures/what shops from would help) :]
im just completely stuffed for ideas; so be as spontaneous and imaginative as possible. help will be much appreciated:] ill thank you in advance :]
PS. if you include shops, make sure theyre in between brighton & maidstone in the u.k (not including london. in these places.. brighton, eastbourne, bexhill, hastings, rye, ashford, maidstone.)
Posted on 8 October 2009 | 2:43 am
Resolved Question: Football Tournament
Football Tournament Looking For Sponsors.?
In the summer i am hosting a supporters 6 aside tournament in Eastbourne, it will be at Bishop Bell School Field, starting at around 10 am and finishing aroun 6pm.
We are hoping for around 25 teams to be there are over 300 in attendance.
We are looking for a Main Sponsor for £120.
Here is what you would get for £120.
* A Whole Page Ad In The Programme
* The Company/Business name on the front cover of the programme.
* They will be offered a stall at the tournament to try and promote their company.
* Advertisement on our Posters and Flyers leading up to the tournament.
* A whole page dedicated to the Sponsor on the Tournament website.
* We would have Flyers and Leaflets around the tournament advertising your company/business.
* The tournament would be called after your company e.g: The YOUR COMPANY Eastbourne Borough Supporters Team Tournament
There are also over sponsorship opputunities, for £50 you can get :
A normal sponsor (£50) will receive :
* Half page advert in the tournament programme
* Offered a stall at the tournament to try and promote their company/business.
* A logo from their company/business on the Tournament website.
* Small Flyers and Posters on Show in the Main Tournament Tent.
We are also looking for programme sponsors at £25 each. for this you will get a full a4 page ad in the programme.
If you want to find out more information on the tournament please visit the website at : www.ebfcsupporterstournament.tk.
If you are interested in any of these deals please email eastbourneboroughsupportersteam@hotmail....
* 4 days ago
* - 2 days left for voting
eastbourneboroughsupportersteam@hotmail. co .u k
Posted on 26 May 2009 | 2:06 am