Resolved Question: BASKETBALL: Out of all
Rank them from biggest as in most talked about and influenced to smallest.
Lebron James signs with Miami
Dwight Howard traded to Lakers
Carmelo Anthony traded to Knicks
Chris Paul traded to Clippers
Deron Williams traded to Nets
BQ: Why is Lebron and Deron in spell check but Carmelo is not?
Posted on 15 August 2012 | 11:15 am
Resolved Question: I need to complete the
Using "negative contractions" when possible. Use "correct pronouns" and "contractions" Can someone help me please...
1.Brazil and Argentina _____ small countries _____ big.
2. Lima _____ the capital of Mexico. _____ the capital of Chile either.
3. Liza and I _____ college students. _____ also neighbors.
4. Paraguay and Uruguay _____ countries in South America.
5. Mr. Andino _____ a math teacher. _____ a english teacher.
6. Mexico _____ a country in North America. _____ a big country.
7. Honda and Nissan _____ British cars. _____ Japanese cars.
8. You and Karla _____ college students. _____ high school students either.
9. Jamaica and Cuba _____ Caribbean islands. _____ Asian islands.
10. Cadillac _____ a Japenese car. _____ an American car.
11. Madrid _____ the capital os Spain. _____ the capital of Portugal.
12. Paul Gazol and Carmelo Anthony _____ basketball players._____ tennis players.
13. Sandra Bullock _____ an American actress. ______ an excellent actress too.
14. Nickels _____ German coins. _____ American coins.
15. Bob and I _____ carpenters. ______ car mechanics either.
16. China _____ a country in Asia. _____ in Africa.
17. Mark Anthony _____ a Dominican singer. _____ Puerto Rican.
18. BMW's and Mercedes Benz _____ German cars. _____ big and expensive.
19. Mrs R. Ortiz _____ a science teacher. _____ a spanish teacher.
20. Barack Obama _____ the govenor of Puerto Rico. _____ the president of USA.
21. I _____ a student in this school. _____ the teacher.
22. Lucrecia and _____ from Ecuador. _____ from El Salvador either.
23. Computers _____ everywhere today. _____ useful to students and teachers.
24. Carlos Arroyo _____ a basketball player. _____ a soccer player.
25. Mexico and Canada _____ countries in South America. _____ in North America.
Posted on 11 March 2011 | 11:19 pm
Resolved Question: Latitude and longitude
please locat the following
please give countary and location
Posted on 3 September 2009 | 8:37 am
Resolved Question: I met a Uruguayan citizen
His name is Luigi Gagliana and he currently works on a cruise ship for Royal Caribbean.
Posted on 28 June 2008 | 6:46 am
Resolved Question: What do you think?
ARG - Hernandez will triumph
LAS VEGAS (FIBA Americas Championship) - Argentina head coach Sergio Hernandez believes his team will be fighting for second place in the FIBA Americas Championship as the United States will clinch the title.
The Americans go into the tournament as favourites with Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Jason Kidd and LeBron James among their numbers and Hernandez thinks avoiding them in the semi-finals is the key as both finalists will qualify for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
"The United States will not have any problems winning the championship, so there are three or four teams with possibilities to reach second place - us, Brazil, and one or two more that will appear then," he told La Nacion newspaper. "We'll have to be ready every day, focused and not underestimate anybody because a defeat against a team who will not reach the semi-finals will complicate our road.
"The ideal thing is to be second or third in the second stage if, as we expect, the Dream Team are comfortable on top.
"The tournament will be terribly tough and almost every team will lose at least one game and we can win all matches by one point or lose several of them by two or three."
The Argentinians begin their Group A campaign on Thursday against Uruguay but the coach would rather they had played on Wednesday.
"It (not playing on Wednesday) is bad because we have to play eight games in eight days, so we cannot rest in the middle of the tournament. It's a valuable rest day for all teams," the coach said
I saying we shouldn't be over confident about this!
Posted on 22 August 2007 | 7:43 am