Resolved Question: Donald Trump wants to
What is his options as far as protection from Korea and China?
Posted on 16 March 2016 | 1:46 pm
Resolved Question: Why are Shinzo Abe and
Posted on 14 December 2014 | 7:54 am
Resolved Question: Despite all the faults of
If Shinzo Abe had his way, Nanking will still be a raping group for Japaneses soldiers.
Posted on 3 August 2014 | 10:12 pm
Resolved Question: What is the CCP's
Posted on 21 July 2013 | 9:57 am
Resolved Question: Is Shinzo Abe going to
Abe & Hitler share many qualities.
1. Both believe their countries were bullied by the victors & deny accountability (Hitler believed Germany lost WWI because of the Jews while Abe denounced the charges of Japan's war crimes & use of comfort women as false & mere slander).
2. Both have extreme right-wing parties that share the same views (Hitler had the Nazis while Abe had the LDP).
3. Both want to heavily militarize their country.
4. Both keep provoking neighboring countries to attack (Hitler kept taking "just one more territory" while Abe loves denying Japan's war crimes at EVERY opportunity & honors war criminals).
5. Both were successful at raising their countries' economies.
Most damning, Japan's government up till this day refuses to acknowledge or apologize for its barbaric past, and Abe was elected to be PM TWICE despite his clear favoritism of militarization & wartime bloodlust.
Should the rest of the civilized world start preparing nukes (just to be clear, the Japanese government joined WWII without its people's clear knowledge & consent)?
Posted on 17 July 2013 | 7:47 pm