f1fanview: Person number 5091 who would win
f1fanview: Pers&* number 5091 who would win in any of the Mercedes since 2014: Zsolt Baumgartner #F1 #peopleWhoWouldWinInMercedes #MercedesDominance
Posted on 17 January 2021 | 1:48 am
Resolved Question: Is it unfair that many
Posted on 5 June 2009 | 1:54 am
Resolved Question: F1. Whos up for a little
1. Which F1 team did Alex Caffi drive for in 1988?
2. Who replaced Johnny Herbert at Benetton in 1989?
3. Who drove a 3rd Williams car at the 1980 British GP?
4. What nearly caused Alan Jones to loose the 1980 German GP?
5. Johnny Herbert's first F1 win was at Silverstone 1995, how many GP's did it take him to achieve a win?
6. Not including the Indy 2005, where did Minardi last score a world championship point, and who was the driver?
7. Who replaced Jan Mangussen at Stewart half way through 1998?
8. Where did Gunnar Nillson win his only GP?
9. Where did Nico Rosberg get his only fastest lap?
10. What former F1 team did our dear Yahoo once sponsor?
Answers not on a postcard please Well I prefer Women with a brain but everyones different. Ha rosibf, q4 was meant to say why he was unlucky not to win, sorry. He had a problem, a simple one that you or I could get in a car tomorrow. and q 10 was a different team
Posted on 6 March 2009 | 5:13 am
Resolved Question: I want to do a Bahrain GP
seeing as it all about retirements and last places, in the first ever Bahrain gp;
who was the SECOND driver to retire?
what lap did this happen?
and what nationality was he?
Posted on 4 April 2008 | 4:34 am
Resolved Question: I need to know who is
Posted on 4 August 2006 | 4:24 am